Dizzying Paths is a section created by XxSWxX and was added on December 24th, 2018.
This light gray section starts with a ladder climb using parts. There is one killpart strip on top of the ladder, which forces you to jump off. After, you encounter some spinning platforms that are surrounded by tons of killpart strips. You have to walk through it at the right time or you'll touch the killpart. You then climb up another ladder but there's killpart under the ladder that uses blocks and on top.
You jump off the ladder and there's a long killpart. There are spinning strips of blocks that come out from the left side. You have to go quickly on this part or you'll fall. After, you see a platform that is located under a square with a hole and includes neon. Lastly, you have to do some jumps and a long jump. After that, you jump on some platforms making you reach the end of the section.
- The strips spin after one another, so when the first strip is perfectly straight, jump and run without stopping.
- When going up the ladder, adjust your screen so that you can see a killpart at the top, then jump off.
- This used to be the 26th section in The Tower of Hell.
- People often mistake this section for a secret section, because of the color.
- The end of the section used to go to the left instead of the right.
- This section bugs into the wall sometimes, making it impossible to pass the section without gears or mutators.
- This section, along with Drop, is still in the game even though its creator, XxSWxX, left YXCeptional Studios.