|"Gone. Reduced to atoms."|
This section is a removed section which was scrapped and can no longer be seen in-game.
Dive is a now-removed section created by EnJiEsu and was added on November 18th, 2018 and removed on July 14th, 2019.
This magenta section started with a wall climb, then the player would have to fall on a large slanted slippery platform with a large killpart above it, meaning the player couldn't jump. The platform also had small killparts you needed to avoid. After that, there were some little platforms which lead to a thin sloped platform that took the player to the end of the section.
This section was removed because it included the ice mechanic (where you would slide on the floor). This mechanic is no longer allowed to be used for sections in Tower of Hell.
- At the wall climb, you can flick up the wall to complete the section faster if you have practiced flicking before.
- This was the 64th section in The Tower of Hell.
- This was also removed alongside Slippery and Expansion.
- This section got replaced by Overcomplicated.
- This section is the same color as Timing.
- The submitted version of Dive was different to the version that was in-game.
- The submitted version has 2 stud designs on the sides of the canister and then a thing to block you from ladder flicking around the wall jump.
- The in-game version also added two killpart strips along the sides of the icy platform.
- This section and Slippery were the only vanilla sections to ever have icy textures.
- The only section with icy textures still in the game is the secret section The Vault.
- This is the only removed section created by EnJiEsu.