Not to be confused with the secret section Disco Floor.
Disco is a section created by Archimetropolis and was added on December 24th, 2018.
This light purple section starts with a slanted path from the start onto a giant circle with a killpart sphere above it (resembling a disco ball) that "illuminates" the circle with many killparts that are all rotating clockwise.
The player must traverse the circle to reach a second ramp that will lead them to the end of the section.
- It is recommended to complete this section by going around the edge of the circle, as the player would only have to jump over several killparts on the edge.
- If you're struggling with this section, you may wish to use the hourglass gear to stop the killparts from moving, making them easier to avoid.
- This used to be the 52nd section in The Tower of Hell.
- The name "Disco", comes from a dancing genre called Disco, a somewhat party with a multi-colored disco ball.
- There are a few differences between the model and the section in-game.
- The submitted version of this section used to have less killparts but they were slightly bigger.
- The color of the section was violet.
- The giant circle and its killparts spun counter-clockwise.
- There were two extra translucent parts blocking off one corner of the giant circle.
- It is possible to complete this section without jumping.