Cylinder Chaos is a section created by primord_ial and was added on June 18th, 2019.
This persimmon section features a rotating hollow cylinder with cylindrical killparts of varying sizes scattered about inside of it.
The player starts the section by jumping onto with a platform that connects to a truss with a killpart on it. Next, they must pass through the rotating cylinder while avoiding killparts. After that, they must jump to two 2x2 platforms, climb a truss with a killpart truss on top of it and jump across three more 2x2 platforms that lead to the end of the section.
- You can do a wraparound onto the top of the main cylinder to dodge the killparts and skip most of the section, however this shortcut is difficult, and not recommended for new players.
- Walk precisely through the cylinder. Make sure you walk in the correct zone to avoid death.
- People sometimes miss the 2x2 brick that comes after the cylinder, so make sure to watch where you are jumping.
- The truss section at the end can get precise because if you're too low, you'll fall down and if you're too high, you'll get killed by the killpart, so try to be very careful.
- This used to be the 98th section in The Tower of Hell.
- The killpart jump has a brighter glow than the spikes do because the creator of this section, primord_ial, forgot to change the value of the killpart to 179.
- This section is the same color as Life on the Edge, Rack and the removed section Temple of Doom.
- The section's model can be found in the Roblox Library.
- There is a possibly fixed version of the section by the same creator.