|"Why do I rarely see this section?"
This section, Cyclotron, is a secret section. Secret sections are very rare and thus do not appear in towers often. They often have unique features that cannot be found in vanilla sections.
Cyclotron is a secret section created by uwuPyxl and was added on February 23rd, 2020.
This burnt orange section contains a rod connected to a six tooth gear that spins a 16 tooth gear with perpendicular blocks connected to the section's walls. This section spins the entire tower above it.
To complete this section, jump onto the rod, then onto the 16 tooth gear, and then onto the perpendicular blocks. Walk towards the block that is close to the end platform to reach the end of the section.
- Don't get accustomed to this section's ending platform as when it spins the tower it may always be unique, so make sure to be patient before continuing with the tower.
- Be careful on trusses as the spinning will make you let go of the truss as it spins.
- Be careful on conveyors as the spinning will prevent them from working.
- The hourglass gear will stop Cyclotron from spinning, making it possible to climb any truss above the section without falling off.
- This is one of the few secret sections that are not gray.
- The rod with the 6 tooth gear rotates as well, which means standing on it and not moving for too long will cause you to fall off.
- Cyclotron makes one full rotation in 1 minute and 40 seconds.
- This section always spins counter clockwise.
- It is rare, but occasionally this section will jam and stop spinning even without the hourglass gear because there is a hitbox conflict between the 6 tooth gear and 16 tooth gear.
- This section is one of four sections that manipulate the rest of the tower, the others being secret sections Bender, T and T (Variant 2).
- If this section is duplicated by T, one will override the other in rotation. Both cyclotrons do not spin independently.
- Despite the appearance of the section, the motor is in the 16 tooth gear and perpendicular blocks.