Curved Way is a section created by Flre_Ball and was added on December 5th, 2020.
This pastel green section starts with a curved pathway turning left that the player must walk along. There are then six smaller platforms that the player must jump across. This pattern repeats with another curved line, this time turning right, followed by seven slightly bigger platforms for the player to jump across.
There are then two different curved pathways that the player can go on, one to the right and one to the left, they are symmetrical. There is one final curved pathway that leads to the end of the section.
- Be careful on the last jump as it is possible to hit your head on the end platform.
- If this is the first section in the tower, you can skip most of the section by jumping from the stairs to the last platform.
- This used to be the 95th section in The Tower of Hell.
- This is one of the shortest sections in the game, tying for the shortest section with Blender, Conveying and Running on Circles.
- However, if you count the secret section blank, it's only the second shortest.