Crimson Dive is a section created by Ordinary_Fiesta and was added on September 13th, 2018.
This crimson red section starts with two trusses to the left and right. It then leads to a very tall truss. After that, the player jumps off the truss followed by a killpart at the bottom. The player then jumps to a platform with killparts on the sides then to a platform with a killpart in the middle. Once they get past that part, they jump from a platform with trusses at the end to a truss leading to the end of the section.
- Good timing when jumping is necessary in this section.
- Don't jump off from too far back or you may die from the killparts.
- This used to be the 37th section in The Tower of Hell.
- This section is symmetrical.
- The color of the killpart wasn't as bright before due to the lighting.
- This section is the same color as Red Cylinders of Doom, Wall Hug, and the modded section Ladders.
- This section gets in the way of many sections below, due to the hit boxes that drop quite low.
- This section is incompatible if Cyclotron is below it, due to it spinning the whole tower.
- There are a few differences between the model and the section seen in-game.
- There was a killpart in the model of the section.
- The model's killparts are not as bright as seen in-game.
- There is an extra platform on the end of the section in the model.