Not to be confused with Catch Zone.
Corner Catch Zone is a section created by Archimetropolis and was added on December 24th, 2018.
This brown section starts with two trusses at the front of the starting platform. There is then a large circular shaped platform going around the whole tower with a hole in the middle. This section is designed to catch players who fall from above on sections near the edges of the tower.
To complete the section, the player must walk around the circular platform, there are then two trusses that take the player to the end of the section.
- This used to be the 84th section in The Tower of Hell.
- In The Tower of Hell, when this was the 66th section, the developers put one more 6 in the section number, making it "666." This is a reference to the devil's number.
- This section is designed to be a sequel to Catch Zone.
- If Catch Zone is put on top of this section, it will still not cover up the entire area of the section.
- The name of this section is ironic because circles have no corners.
- The trusses in the start used to be placed at the back and were a lot taller in the first version.
- This section is the same color as Catch Zone and Hole in the Wall.
- The offsale model of this section can be found in the Roblox Library.
- The color, in the model preview, has a different shade of brown. This was likely changed to match the colors of Catch Zone.