Private Server Commands
- /setlength [4-200] - This will allow you to set the length of your tower (happens after you skip the current tower).
- /lock - This command allows you to lock the shop.
- /unlock - This command allows you to unlock the shop if it's locked.
- /sban [username] - This command allows you to ban players from the private server until the session ends.
- /kick [username] - This command allows you to kick players from the private server, they will be able to rejoin.
Private server owners may also give themselves a bomb to play a game resembling hot potato, the controls are listed below:
- /givegear bomb - This command gives the owner of the private server a bomb.
- R - Adds 10 seconds to the bomb's timer.
- T - Adds 1 minute to the bomb's timer.
- F - Removes 10 seconds from the bomb's timer.
- G - Removes 1 minute from the bomb's timer.
- [Number in chat] - Adds that amount of time in seconds to the bomb's timer.
- Clicking - Starts the bomb's countdown.
Player must be holding the bomb to use these controls.
Owners of a private server can filter what sections spawn in their towers using these filters. This allows them to choose the types of sections that spawn.
The combination of filters chosen must contain 32 or more sections, otherwise the game will not allow the filters to be set.
Secret sections will not spawn when using this command.
- /filtersections conveyor - Only allows conveyor sections to spawn.
- /filtersections kills - Only allows killpart sections to spawn.
- /filtersections locals - Only allows local sections to spawn.
- /filtersections phantom - Only allows phantom sections to spawn.
The user can also add "!" before a filter, this means that type of section cannot spawn instead. For example, /filtersections !kills will mean sections with killparts cannot spawn.
If the user wants to add multiple filters at once, they can use "&" to separate each section type, for example /filtersections kills&conveyor would spawn only sections with both killparts and conveyors.
The user can also combine these functions, for example /filtersections kills&!conveyors would spawn only sections that have killparts but do not have conveyors.
Custom Theme Commands
These commands can be used to change the appearance of your menu, including the colors and transparency.
This does not have to be done in a private server and allows you to make the Tower of Hell menu whatever color you want.
- /ctheme AccentColor;[0-1,0-1,0-1] - Changes the color of the accent.
- /ctheme BackgroundColor;[0-1,0-1,0-1] - Changes the color of the background.
- /ctheme TextColor;[0-1,0-1,0-1] - Changes the color of the text.
- /ctheme ButtonColor;[0-1,0-1,0-1] - Changes the color of the buttons.
The numbers from 0-1 for colors are the RGB values divided by 256, this gives you mostly decimals unless black or white.
- /ctheme BackgroundTransparency;[0-1] - Changes the transparency of the background.
- /ctheme ButtonTransparency;[0-1] - Changes the transparency of the buttons.
The numbers from 0-1 for transparency work so that 0 is fully opaque and 1 is fully see-through.
- /remove - This command used to remove all vanilla sections. By default, blank replaced the removed sections for the next round.
- /mod 03301555382 - This command used to add Tower of Hell: Reborn sections for the next round.*
- /mod vanilla - This command used to remove Tower of Hell: Reborn sections for the next round if /mod 03301555382 was used.
*Note: If this was used without using /remove first, a tower with both vanilla sections and modded sections would spawn.