VIP Server Commands
There are a few commands you can use on Tower of Hell only in VIP servers.
You must be the owner of the VIP server in order to use these:
- /skip - Will skip the round, giving you a new tower.
- /setlength [4-200] - This will allow you to set the length of your tower. (Happens in the next tower)
- /remove - This command will remove all stages leaving you the section Blank. (Happens in the next tower)
- /kick [username] - This allows you to kick people from your VIP server. But they can still join back.
- /mod [id] - This command will replace your regular towers with modded sections (must be used in the following sequence to work) /remove /mod [id] /skip (ToH:R is the current only mod at the moment, the id of it is 03301555382)
- /lock - This command allows you to lock the shop.
- /unlock - This command allows you to unlock the shop if its locked.
- /sban [username] - This command allows you to ban players from the VIP server.
Custom Theme Commands
These commands can be used to change the appearance of your menu including the colours and transparency.
This does not have to be done in a VIP server and allows you to make the tower of hell menu whatever colour you want.
- /ctheme AccentColor;[0-1,0-1,0-1] - Changes the colour of the accent.
- /ctheme BackgroundColor;[0-1,0-1,0-1] - Changes the colour of the background.
- /ctheme TextColor;[0-1,0-1,0-1] - Changes the colour of the text.
- /ctheme ButtonColor;[0-1,0-1,0-1] - Changes the colour of the buttons.
The numbers from 0-1 for colors are the RGB values divided by 256, this gives you mostly decimals unless black or white.
- /ctheme BackgroundTransparency;[0-1] - Changes the transparency of the background.
- /ctheme ButtonTransparency;[0-1] - Changes the transparency of the buttons.
The numbers from 0-1 for transparency work so that 1 is fully opaque and 0 is fully see through.