Not to be confused with Climb by ScripterAsh.
Circle Climb is a section created by Flre_Ball and added on October 26, 2018.
This section starts with nine cylinders. Four of which don't kill the player (these being the middle, top left, bottom left, and bottom right). The section then extends into multiple safe cylinders and glowing kill bricks. After three jumps it separates into another path. It has a long cylinder with two glowing parts to jump over, and then has a small cylinder, a large one, and four platforms on the wall. The second path includes two jumps the first one being a long one and the second being short. It then extends into a similar cylinder identical to the one on the first path and then only has one larger cylinder which then extends to four jumps on the wall.
- If possible, use shift lock to land jumps that seem far.
- Stay a reasonable distance away from glowing parts due to hitboxes.
- Pick the most suitable path. Especially, if it’s the last section of the randomized tower.
- Jump right on the edge of the cylinder for the third sloped one.
- Choose the first/left path if time is running out, it is quicker.
- If it is the last section, take the left path and jump to the platform.