Choices is a section created by uwuSeren and was added on August 28th, 2018.
This light blue section begins with four steps. It then splits into three paths, or "choices".
Square Choice (First Choice)
There are 14 squares randomly arranged, and in this choice that take you to the end of the section. Players will have to go a little bit on the Tower Choice to get to here.
Tower Choice (Second Choice)
It is a spiral tower with the center of the tower being a killpart, players must walk on the edge of the spiral staircase to be safe.
They can either jump from near the beginning of the tower onto the Square Choice, or they can walk up the entire tower and still jump onto the Square Choice.
Neon Choice (Third Choice)
Back onto Choices base, there is a thin line that takes players to a neon jumping part with killparts in the shape of an "A". There are two of these neon platforms.
At the end of this path, there is an unstable block that is supposed to take you to the end of the section. However, one of the ropes was never included and therefore, the Neon Choice is broken and impossible.
- It is recommended to take the Tower Choice first. Around halfway up the tower, jump onto the Square Choice and complete the rest of the section.
- Do not take the Neon Choice because it is currently broken.
- The choice is possible with a gravity coil or low gravity mutator, however the other choices are still quicker.
- This used to be the 25th section in The Tower of Hell.
- This section, Branching Out and No Gravity are the first sections by uwuSeren to get added to the game.
- When uwuSeren created this section, he updated it with:
- The Neon Choice fixed with a second rope attached from the block to the end platform.
- The addition of killparts on some of the square platforms in the Square Choice.
- The section with the updates was meant to be the submitted one for the game; however, he forgot to save the revisions in the model before sending it to uwuPyxl.
- uwuSeren did send the intended model with the updates; however, uwuPyxl did not update it because he likes the section the way it is in-game.
- This section is the same color as Balls and Steep.
- This section's model name was "Choice tower".
- The section's updated model can be found in the Roblox Library.