Chevron Jumps is a section created by SourC_Andy and was added on an unknown date.
This faded salmon section starts with a bracket which then separates into two paths including the same thing: chevrons. This section splits up into chevrons and then has two platforms on the wall that take the player up into more chevrons and a bracket. Connected to the bracket is a small platform that rises slightly which marks the end of the section.
- See what is above the section (if possible) to know if there are incompatibility issues between sections.
- It is recommended to walk on the edge of the chevrons because it takes the same time and is much less risky than jumping on the lines on the chevrons.
- This used to be the 207th section in The Tower of Hell.
- This section's name references a gasoline company called Chevron and many of the platforms are shaped like the logo of the company.
- The parts in the model of the section have a higher shade of red.