Cherry is a section created by DerHausaufgabe and was added on December 12th, 2020.
This dark red section begins with a ring that rotates clockwise and off-center that the player must jump onto, bringing the player to 3 trusses and another ring that rotates clockwise and off-center. After that, the player jumps onto another truss that leads to the end of the section.
- Time your jumps off the moving circles carefully.
- Keep the center of your avatar on the moving circle so that you won't fall.
- The hourglass gear is helpful to stop the rings before you jump onto them.
- It is recommended to not use shift lock while on the spinning rings as it will increase the chance of falling off the rings.
- You can jump from the first circle onto the second truss to save time, however it is risky for newer players.
- Similarly, you can also jump from the second truss straight to the second circle.
- It is recommended to skip the last truss and jump straight onto the ending platform.
- This used to be the 59th section in The Tower of Hell.
- The original version of the section had thinner rings, this was likely changed to make the section easier.
- The color of this section was originally a slightly lighter red.