|"Gone. Reduced to atoms."|
This section is a removed section which was scrapped and can no longer be seen in-game.
Not to be confused with the non-removed section of the same name Checkered.
Checkered is a now-removed section created by Crystonus and was added on July 31st, 2018 and removed on September 11th, 2018.
This lime section has three platforms with a neon checker pattern, then there's a rectangular platform to another neon checker platform. There are 7 plates leading to a truss where the player has to do an inverted jump to another truss. This leads to 4 more plates that are smaller. There are 6 more neon checker platforms leading to the end with a platform to the end of the section.
- It is possible to go to the edge of the left side of the first checkered platform and jump to the platform next to the trusses, skipping a lot of the section.
This section was removed because Crystonus was demoted from the builder role and then requested to have their sections removed from the game.
- This section has similarities to the in-game section Checkered.
- Current Tower of Hell builder, RandomPlayerONthis, remade this section into Checkered, along with Crystonus's version of All Around (Crystonus) into his version of Walls.
- The model of the in-game version of this section can be found on uwuPyxl's inventory.
- There are a few differences between the in-game section and the original section, whose model can also be found in the Roblox Library.
- The main color of the original section is white while the in-game section is lime.
- The killpart color of the original section is red while the in-game section is a neon lime.
- The trusses in the original section were gray while in-game they were lime.
- The original section has an alternate path on the right that consists of thin blocks.