Not to be confused with Corner Catch Zone.
Catch Zone is a section created by ObrenTune and was added on an unknown date.
This brown section has two trusses, which lead to a large platform and then there are another trusses that lead to the end of the section. This section is meant to catch falling players. The catch zone takes about half of the area of the section, but it does not cover the entire section.
- This used to be the 185th section in The Tower of Hell.
- This was previously only the 61st section in the 150 section long The Tower of Hell, it was moved up in the 169 section update for an unknown reason.
- There is a sequel to this section called Corner Catch Zone.
- If Corner Catch Zone is put above this section, it will still not cover up the area of the section.
- This section used to be blacklisted for appearing on top or under Corner Catch Zone, but the blacklist was broken, so they can now appear together again.
- The section's color used to be a lighter brown.
- This section is the same color as Corner Catch Zone and Hole in the Wall.
- It is possible to complete this section without jumping.