Careful Climbing is a section created by uwuPyxl and was added on an unknown date.
This beige section consists of five flat square platforms to jump on to reach a larger platform, which has a wide truss on it that the player must reach the top of. There are killpart cubes moving from side to side touching the truss. Once the player has scaled the truss successfully, they must jump to a second truss and fall to a platform on the other side of it. There is a final truss with killpart cubes moving back and forth. The player must reach the top of the truss to get to the end of the section.
- Wait until the bottom neon cube has moved to the right before attempting to climb the truss.
- When jumping to the second truss, jump as far as you can, as it is possible to undershoot but impossible to overshoot. This is because there is a large, flat rectangle that you are guaranteed to land on if you overshoot.
- For the first truss, you can wraparound and climb up the back of the truss so that the moving killparts won't touch you. Don't do this for the last truss though, as your head will hit the next section's platform, stopping you from passing the section, although it is possible to flick your screen to another angle.
- If this is the first section, the player jump from the stairs straight to the last truss, saving a lot of time.
- This used to be the 168th section in The Tower of Hell.