Bullseye is a section created by Precession and was added on November 18th, 2018.
This crimson red section starts with two trusses that lead up to eight platforms which ascend upwards and forwards. Once the user is on the last of the eight platforms, they will have to jump down and land in the middle of a square brick with a killpart border around it.
If the player lands correctly, they can proceed to jump across two square platforms and climb up the truss at the end, leading the player to the end of the section.
- Position your camera view in a way that you can see your back and the top of your head when you're trying to climb up the platforms.
- Look down carefully at the spot where you are about to land before you jump, and try to aim right for the middle. Don't just jump off the platform at the top recklessly, because you will probably die or miss.
- If this is the first section, you can skip the entire section if a jump booster is activated by jumping to the truss of the end directly from the tower floor.
- This used to be the 71st section in The Tower of Hell.
- The last part of the section, where you had to climb the truss, used to direct you to the right. But now it's changed to the left.
- This is one of the tallest vanilla sections in-game.
- The original name for this section was "Bullseye Drop".
- The section's model can be found in the Roblox Library.