Breach is a section created by DerHausaufgabe and was added on December 8th, 2020.
This teal section starts with eight square platforms going around a killpart spinner that is missing its connector in the middle. The player must jump across these platforms while avoiding the killpart spinner.
After the spinner there is another square platform connected to a thin pathway. There are also five killpart lines moving side to side across the pathway at varying speeds, to get past this part of the section the player must walk across this "tightrope" while avoiding the killparts. The thin pathway ends with another square platform.
There are then a few jumps along the wall of the section and a couple squares with curved thin pathways that will take the player to the end of the section.
- Even though this section is incompatible if it is the last section, you can wall hop to skip the incompatible part of the section and save time.
- You can easily jump from the starting platform to the second platform and it saves some time.
- This used to be the 195th section in The Tower of Hell.
- The original version of this section had killparts under some of the platforms near the end of the section, as can be seen in the model image and the in-game image.
- The original version of this section had thicker wall bricks near the end, but they have now been made thinner by uwuPyxl.
- A video of this section being built can be found on DerHausaufgabe's YouTube channel.