Branching Out is a section created by uwuSeren and was added on August 28th, 2018.
This brown section with a series of pathways designed to look like branches of a tree. There are neon killstrips on some of the pathways. There are also two steps on each side of the finish platform to help you get up to the end of the section.
- It is best to take the right branch at the first splitting point; this will help you avoid the most killparts.
- Memorize a path since it will be useful in the future.
- This used to be the 182nd section in The Tower of Hell.
- Artwork of this section by Ket_Overkill used to be the game's thumbnail along with No Gravity.
- This section is incompatible with any section directly below it that ends with a center truss.
- The starting branch can be seen underneath the starting platform.
- There are a few differences between the original version of this section and the version in-game.
- The starting branch was not connected to the starting platform.
- The killparts' color used to be dark brown, but they were changed to be light orange.