Boardway Breakaway is a section created by Flre_Ball and was added on July 14th, 2019.
This beige section starts with platforms going up the wall that the player must jump onto. There is then a repeated pattern of platforms and killparts. This idea is only repeated for seven bricks. The previous idea is used again, but the bricks are descending and have three more bricks. The same idea is also used again, but the bricks are unevenly spaced with one extra brick.
The section then has a rotating killpart that reveals a pathway that has the same brick from the beginning with two 2x2 studded bricks. This goes to a longer platform with another five 2x2 studded bricks ahead in an arch-like manner. The last brick is similar to that of the longer brick mentioned before. The section ends with a truss with four wall ledges to jump onto.
- On the rotating killpart spinner, the fifth 2x2 studded brick is far enough to be barely hitting the killpart. Use this if you need enough time to complete the part.
- If you're speedrunning the section, you can skip that platform to complete the section faster.
- It is recommended to jump onto the first 2x2 brick just after the spinner passes through, since it gives you more time to complete it.
- This used to be the 132nd section in The Tower of Hell.
- The section used to be named "Boardwalk Breakaway".
- This section replaced Slippery.
- The model of the section can be found in the Roblox Library under the name "boardway breakway sub3".
- A flipped version of the section can be found in the Roblox Library by the same creator. Though, it may not have any differences.
- There is an invisible block in the middle of the giant killpart spinner.