Blender is a section created by uwuPyxl and was added on April 23rd, 2020.
This lime section features a long platform that has a large and fast spinner that spins through the whole section, which forces the player to jump on certain points. This will lead the player to the end of the section.
- Focus on timing your jumps over the spinner correctly (You may wish to zoom out).
- If this is the last section, you are able to skip it by wallhopping.
- If this is the first section, you can take the stairs and high jump onto the back of the platform.
- It is sometimes possible to hit the killpart while jumping to Blender from the section below it, so be careful, and time your jumps carefully.
- There are two ways to complete the section, you can go to the left and jump over the spinner or go to the right and walk with the spinner. The left side is generally found to be easier.
- Using the hourglass gear to stop the spinner may be helpful for less experienced players.
- This used to be the 175th section in The Tower of Hell.
- Around April 27th, 2020, this section was nerfed by replacing its large conveyor with a large platform.
- This is one of the shortest sections in the game, tying for the shortest section with Conveying, Curved Way, and Running on Circles.
- If you count the secret section blank, it's only the second shortest.
- This section has the largest and fastest killpart spinner in-game.