|"Why do I rarely see this section?"
This section, Bender, is a secret section. Secret sections are very rare and thus do not appear in towers often. They often have unique features that cannot be found in vanilla sections.
Not to be confused with Blender.
Bender is a secret section created by uwuPyxl and was added on February 11th, 2021.
This dark gold section bends the sections above it in the tower by 10 degrees in the direction of the start and end platforms.
The walls of the tower are split into two, the bottom walls and the starting platform are normal, but the top walls and ending platform are inclined at a 10 degree angle. There is a thin pathway around the tower hiding the transition between straight and angled walls, the player can walk around this.
To complete the section, there are two blocks that stick out to the left and right of the starting platform that the player must jump on to reach the end of the section.
- If there are sections after this one, you can simply jump up the walls of the tower as they will be slanted.
- This is only possible if the tilt is 10 degrees or greater above the tower.
- This section is symmetrical.
- This is one of two sections that have a non-flat ending platform and walls, the other being the secret section T.
- In the beta version of this section, the angle was sharper, but it was nerfed prior to being released.
- The MiniTower does not display the angle in the bent walls of Bender.
- If Cyclotron is spinning Bender, the sections above will spin along with the direction of the bend.
- If Bender is bending Cyclotron, the sections above will spin in the static orientation of the bend angle.
- This section is one of four sections that manipulate the rest of the tower, the others being secret sections Cyclotron, T and T (Variant 2).