Barrier Breach is a section created by Flre_Ball and was added on August 13th, 2019.
This bright brown section features three walls with killpart on top of them and on the right side of it.
The first part starts with 3x2x2 platforms leading to the first wall. There is a platform below the wall leading to the next part of the section.
The next part is similar to the first part, but the player has to wrap around onto the side of the wall to get onto the platforms of it. The part ends the same way as part one.
The last part rises the platforms to a similar height of the blocks in the first part. The spacing of the first platform is more spacious and the platforms on the wall remain the same. The part ends with the player dropping onto a platform and onto the platforms similar to those on the walls onto the truss. Completing these obstacles lead the player to the end of the section.
- Avoid overshooting the drop as you can die to the killpart towards the drop.
- When you reach the drops jump down facing forwards, if you are sideways with shift lock your arm may hit the killpart.
- It is recommended to go into first person after you make the drop under the walls, that way your camera won't interfere with the wall.
- Jump boosters are not recommended because you can get killed by the killparts on the top of each walls easily.
- Be careful on the last part as the jumps are longer compared to the first and second parts.
- This used to be the 21st section in The Tower of Hell.
- This section replaced Jello Yellow.
- There used to be two beams that connected two platforms on the third wall. This has been removed from the section in-game.