|"Why do I rarely see this section?"
This section, Anticipation, is a secret section. Secret sections are very rare and thus do not appear in towers often. They often have unique features that cannot be found in vanilla sections.
Anticipation is a secret section created by uwuPyxl and was added on September 8th, 2019.
This light gray section contains 4 layers (1440 degrees) of the staircase at the bottom.
There is a 0.000067563% chance of this section spawning (1 in every 1.3 million towers). This reduced chance of it being in a tower is due to the fact that it can only spawn as the first section.
Since the Tourist badge appeared, the chance of this section appearing may have been increased. According to admin and developer uwuSeren, the chance for it to appear may have been increased, but he cannot confirm if that is true.
Initially, Anticipation was not in The Tower of Hell since uwuPyxl did not put any of the secret sections in TToH when it was first released.
However, it has been added as the final section of the tower, giving a current total of 212 sections including MiniTower. It is one of two secret sections that are in TToH.
The section acts as a vantage point that wraps around the MiniTower and gives a nice view since it is tall. It also acts as a long buffer to the end that basically extends the time it takes from touching the end section to the white door.
The TToH Anticipation was removed on February 24th, 2021 after The Tower of Hell got nerfed and now consists of only VulpineDigital's sections from the game's release.
- This used to be the 212th section in The Tower of Hell.
- This section is very similar to Minute; however, it is eight times shorter, has a lighter shade of gray, and has no conveyors on the stairs.
- This section was the first secret section to be added to The Tower of Hell.
- It is possible to buy the Lengthen mutator in the shop and move this to the second section in the tower.
- Former Tower of Hell Builder, Theorywork, gave the idea of this section in the YXCeptional Discord Server.
- For some reason, on the transition between the 2nd and 3rd layer and the 3rd and 4th layer, the steps above the starting platform slightly goes into the other steps, causing the height on each step to be thinner than normal.
- uwuPyxl showcased the section on his Twitter, stating that he is "Not going to add my name to this since people would hate me for it".
- This is the first secret section in alphabetical order.