Animous is a section created by SulakeGames and was added on September 3rd, 2018.
This teal section contains a lot of killparts that the player must avoid. First, there are four checkered platforms with the first one left of the others. On the fourth platform, the path splits into two paths.
This path, which is the path on the left, has neon jumping parts with the non-neon parts being only one stud wide. It then takes you to neon jumps on the wall, which then leads you to the platform to get to the final neon part.
This part is simple; two stud jumps with some on the wall. It also leads to the platform to the final neon part, but this time, it has a ladder.
Final Neon Part:
The last part has killparts at the edges, checkered killparts and a killpart in the middle. This part can be tricky with hitboxes. Lastly, it goes to three small platforms, which marks the end of the section.
- After the beginning checkers, take the second path. It may seem harder than the first, but they are two stud jumps, not one stud.
- At the end of the final neon part, use shift lock to go across one of the one stud paths.
- When on the checkerboard part, it is recommended to jump over them.
- Some of the jumps in this section are quite long, so be careful and take your time.
- This used to be the 147th section in The Tower of Hell.
- The checkered platform in the beginning originally aligned with the other 3 platforms. This was changed to prevent Incompatibility with other sections.
- Path 2 used to be very hard without low gravity, but it was fixed by adding a truss. Before that, there was no truss, and without low gravity, the player would fall down to the start of the section.
- This section is the same color as Hole in One.
- The offsale model of the section can be found in SulakeGames's inventory.
- This section and Aectic are the only sections created by SulakeGames.
- There is an invisible part at the top of the trusses.