Animous is a section created by SulakeGames and was added on September 3rd, 2018.
This teal section contains a lot of killparts that the player must avoid. First, there are 4 checkered platforms with the first one left of the others. On the fourth platform, the path splits into 2 paths.
This path, which is the path on the left, has neon jumping parts with the non-neon parts only 1 stud wide. It then takes you to neon jumps on the wall, which then leads you to the platform to get to the final neon part. Some of these jumps are long, so be careful and take your time.
This part is simple; 2 stud jumps with some on the wall. It also takes you to the platform to the final neon part, but this time, it has a ladder.
Final Neon Part:
This part can be tricky with hitboxes. Lastly, it goes to 3 small platforms, which marks the end of the section.
- After the beginning checkers, take the second path. It may seem harder than the first, but it is 2 stud jumps, not 1 stud. At the end of the final neon part, use shift lock to go across one of the 1 stud paths.
- When on the checkerboard part, it is recommended to jump over them, just like Checkerboards by Precession.
- This used to be the 147th section in The Tower of Hell.
- The checkered platform in the beginning originally aligned with the other 3 platforms.
- It was changed to make the section more compatible with other sections.
- Path 2 used to be very hard without low gravity but was fixed by adding a truss. Before that, there was no truss, and without low gravity, the player would fall down to the start of the section.
- The checkered platforms are similar to those in Checkered.
- The offsale model of the section can be found in SulakeGames's inventory.
- This section and Aectic are the only sections created by SulakeGames.