Amazon Bridges is a section created by jiravich and was added on September 23rd, 2018.
This parsley green section contains three unanchored bridges with killparts on them. The section starts with ladders and trusses for the player to climb up onto the first platform. After this platform there is a bridge going forwards that has two killparts the player must jump over, this leads to a second bridge which is identical but perpendicular. After the second bridge, there is a set of cylinders on each side to get to the third bridge which is the same as the second bridge.
To complete the section the player must jump from the third bridge to the final bridge that has no killparts and walk along it to reach the end of the section.
- You can jump from the last part of the first bridge to the second bridge's end.
- You can jump from the beginning of the third bridge straight to the half bridge next to the end platform.
- This used to be the 73rd section in The Tower of Hell.
- This section is symmetrical.
- The original version of this section was a lighter shade of green.
- Low-end devices may cause the bridges to shake or fling you off due to Roblox physics.
- This section's model can be found in the Roblox Library.