This article is about the current All Around. For the old All-Around see All Around (GeoXoro15).
All Around is a section created by mjbfam2 and was added on April 17, 2019.
All Around is a mid-gray section that begins with 2 semi wrap around trusses. It then goes to multiple platforms moving around. It then ends with a truss.
Later in the section, there are more platforms that spin around staying in the same place, with 2 stud jumps at the end.
- When going on a spinning platform, try to make small jumps near the edge of the platform to avoid touching the neon blocks.
- It is recommended to use the Shift lock switch in this section.
- This is the 74th section in THE Tower of Hell.
- There was another section called All Around that was created by GeoXoro_15. It was removed after they left being builder.
- GeoXoro_15’s All Around didn’t relate to today’s All Around. That section related more to Walls.
- The spinning platforms was originally positioned at the right, but now it has been repositioned to the left.