Not to be confused with the removed section of the same name All Around.
All Around is a section created by primord_ial and was added on June 18th, 2019.
This gray section begins with two semi-wrap around trusses. It then goes to a block and then a pair of spinning platforms with killparts in the middle of each. After traversing the spinners, it then goes to a truss and into an exact copy of the blocks and spinning platforms from underneath. After completing the second set of spinners, the player must jump onto a block and traverse four platforms with killparts in the middle that spins in place followed by five 2x2 stud jumps to reach the end of the section.
- When going on a spinning platform, try to make small jumps near the edge of the platform to avoid touching the killpart.
- It is possible to jump from the second spinning platform directly onto one of the next spinning platforms, skipping both of the large platforms.
- This used to be the 91st section in The Tower of Hell.
- The second half of this section, after the second set of spinning platforms, used to be on the right side, but it got flipped to the left side to avoid incompatibility.
- There are two stacked invisible blocks between each of the first and second sets of spinning platforms.
- The section's model can be found on the Roblox Library.