Not to be confused with the removed section All Around (Crystonus).
All Around is a section created by primord_ial and was added on June 18th, 2019.
This gray section begins with 2 semi-wrap around trusses. It then goes to a block and then a pair of spinning platforms with killparts in the middle of each. After traversing the spinners, it then goes to a truss and into an exact copy of the blocks and spinning platforms from underneath. After completing the second set of spinners, the player must jump onto a block and traverse 4 platforms with killparts in the middle that spins in place followed by five 2x2 stud jumps to reach the end of the section.
- When going on a spinning platform, try to make small jumps near the edge of the platform to avoid touching the killpart.
- It is possible to jump from second spinning platform directly onto one of the next spinning platforms, skipping both the large platforms.
- This used to be the 91st section in The Tower of Hell.
- There was another section called All Around (Crystonus) that was created by Crystonus, but it was removed when he left the Tower of Hell staff team.
- The second half of this section, after the second set of spinning platforms, used to be on the right side, but it got flipped to the left side to avoid incompatibility.
- There is an invisible block between the first set of spinning platforms.
- The section's model can be found on the Roblox Library.